Monday, January 12

Thanks!

As I begin this week in my still-new job, I wanted to thank everyone around the world who was praying for me during the weeks leading up to this point. It's incredibly cool to know that I've got friends across the globe who are holding my future up in prayer to our Lord!

Very, very cool.

But this blog is also to apologise.

See, I actually drafted this post to put up at the beginning of last week, and I was just reviewing my posts lists during lunch and noticed I had a draft still sitting there. Of course, it wasn't one of frivolous posts like my one on cheese toast, but probably my most important ramble so far because it thanks you, my God-following readers :-)

So - thanks! I appreciate you more than these words can ever express.

1 comments:

Me... said...

You're welcome.
Hope you are blessed beyond measure
on that new job of yours.