Monday, January 26

Australia Day

While not being the same, it's a bit like our version of Independence Day in the US.

But I'm not sure that you'd see this on national TV to endorse the celebrations.

A warning, this has some slightly blue language. Well, I think it's blue overseas...here, it's probably not...I'm not really sure, to be honest.




This campaign has been going in Australia for about 5 years now, and it never fails to crack me up. Lamb sales have increased by around a bazillion percent since it was introduced. That might be a slight exaggeration, but not much.

Interesting to note the capitalisation of the "L" in Lamb...it's because it has been trademarked down here. Though the potential for doing a Christian version of this advert is huge. Probably.

Anyway, you should check here for a much better idea of what Australia Day means to me :)