Friday, January 16

How did that happen?

Where did this week go? One minute I'm posting on Tuesday and next thing I know it's Friday!

My fortnight of letting the former General Manager (old COO) download his head into mine ends today, and next week the Managing Director (CEO) and I (new COO) get into implementing some change to make the management function better suit our respective skillsets (I'm even sounding like a manager).

So I'm about to get to work shaping my (work)space. Your prayers for wisdom are greatly appreciated. The opportunity to be a living example of the Gospel in the way I manage and influence staff, customers, suppliers, and other interested parties is both invigorating and scary.




And one day, I'll learn Photoshop or something like it and make pics as cool as the ones you find on this blog ;-)

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm so happy for you that you have this opportunity to shape your (work)space :o) Praying that all goes well!

Me... said...

You are going to be insanely good at what you do. It's just not possible for you to NOT be good. I'm pretty sure you will be a very positive force in the employee's lives. nevertheless, you're in my prayers

yeah sounds like your tuesday-friday was like mine- a whirlwind!

Yeah the daniel fast is going good- halfway through- yeah all the leaders in our church is doing the 21 day fast- and they are having some pretty amazing results which happens to come along with the fast (like weight loss, etc).
I'm not.
Because I eat like that all the time. haha. but for some strange reason i am having those cravings for cheese and bacon. ha. I don't even eat bacon!

and i'll confess that it took me about 15 minutes to figure out what you meant by all the "tweeting" haha- I'm not used to the twitter lingo just yet- but i got it now.

wow- this was a long comment. sorry. =)

Anonymous said...

Prayers to you as you shape your workspace brutha!
So what's boring about you site. I guess that's just from an Aussie's perspective. :)