Sunday, January 4

A Great Day...

...in God's House.  I love worship services.  I love my personal time with God too, but I love coming together with my church family and corporately worshipping.  Unfortunately, my wonderful wife was ill and couldn't make it, which always feels weird, but praise God she's on the mend !


Refreshing, powerful, humbling, beautiful, awesome, mighty, real.  All these words come to mind when I reflect on worship today.  His people reached out, He came.

I have decided, I have resolved to wait upon You Lord.
My Rock and Redeemer, Shield and reward
I'll wait upon You Lord.
As surely as the sun will rise You'll come to us,
Certain as the dawn appears.
You'll come, let Your glory fall as You respond to us.
Spirit rain, flood into our thirsty hearts again.
You'll come, You'll come.

Brooke Fraser/Hillsong, 2008


0 comments: