Tuesday, January 6

Creativity

These past few months have been a bit of a selah for me. Learning to listen more closely to God, to place all my trust in Him and none in me, to deal with life's removables.


It has hurt.

Yet it has also been one of the most fulfilling periods of life. The pain has drawn my wife and I closer together. The stripping has made me love God even more.

As I posted yesterday, He's the Master of surprises!

So this year, I'm going to complete something I've had on my heart for a very long time, but lacked the confidence, will, time, insertexcusehere to do.

But I have decided (I have resolved) that it doesn't matter if no-one else cares about it. It's for God first and foremost. Sure I believe it can and will be a blessing to others as well, and will just be the very start of an exciting journey. But isn't it enough that it glorifies God and is my personal gift for Him?

That last bit I'm not totally sure about. More later...and do let me know your thoughts in the meantime.

1 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

You can't go wrong following what God is calling you to do.
I'm feeling a little bit of the same. Stepping out to be bolder in my designing, reaching out to other people who desire to creative cretive elements.
Everything that I do is designed to entice the skeptic into experiencing God.