Thursday, January 29

Look to the right

In Australia, when you're crossing the road you need to look to the right first because (clearly) we designed it based on being seated at the right hand of the Father to ensure you always look right first...or not, but it sounds good, hey!.

When I tried this on my first visit to New York about 15 years ago, I was nearly bowled over by a big yellow taxi. Never mind the fact looking left had the same result :)

Back on topic though

...if you look to the right of this post, you will see a funky new badge for Our Creative Community. It truly deserves being described as 'fabulous'.

Click on it and you will be taken to far-away and mysterious land where people who were somehow lacking in stuff to do decided to commit to doing more in areas that really matter to them, and remain accountable to others for that commitment.

And yes, I'm one of them.

AGH!

Since this is what I was referring to in my last post, I thought I'd post to let you know that this is actually serious - we have a badge now!

4 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

How difficult is it to go to another country and drive. I know there are differences in Aussie and American driving. I'm sure there are few things that are similar though.

Unknown said...

badge = legit, ya know?

im so gald youre joining us at ourcc. its been great getting to know you!

Pokinatcha said...

"Being seated at the right hand of the Father to ensure you always look right first" Now that was a good one!

mandy said...

You're funny.

More than once.

In this post.