Sunday, January 11

I've said it before...

...and I'll probably say it again and again : I love Sundays.


Waking up and spending personal time with God, and then often turning on the computer to print out some papers for the worship team (or in this morning's case, blogging about what a great night we had last night), then fellowshipping with my church family, enjoying lunch (Italian today, and pretty good it was too) and then - during summer - spending the rest of the day soaking up the wonderful weather.

So why am I in here blogging?  Well, truth be told, I'm actually nearly outside on our balcony having almost been out there dozing on the deck.  But since I'm now about to get started on some more songwriting/arranging/recording, I thought I'd just pop in here quickly to share how blessed a day I've been having.

If you've had some less-than-perfect days lately (and we all do - I was there myself not too long ago at all), just remember that God has plans for you - plans for good and not disaster, plans to give you a future and a hope!  Jeremiah 29:11

In a hopeless world, in Christ I have hope - yet another reason to never stop praising Him.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Sundays are most definitely my favorite day too ;o)

Musings of a Housewife said...

What a beautiful post! Thank you!!