Thursday, January 22

Inspired

Over the excruciatingly long history of this blog (cough, cough), the number of blogs I now visit has grown exponentially.

And my equally long history of twittering has only made it worse...or better, depending on how you look at it.

All of which has made me realise this blog is more than just a little crap looking. I always thought I'd have time to make it better as I went along, but one tweet (I think it was @joshuawhite, but I could be very wrong...so if it was you, dear reader, please let me know) made me think I don't really have that luxury ("you only have one chance to make a good first impression", or something like that).

Well, I think I've ruined that for the 20 or so people who stop by here - my most humble apologies - but as you guys have some great looking blogs and have inspired me to step it up, I'd appreciate your views on how to make this thing do a better job of shaping the (aesthetic) space. ;-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

my opinion?

move to wordpress.

i actually like the look of your blog now. it looks great. but have you checked out wordpress?

go look at their themes. you can customize them too.

i used to be on blogspot then switched over a year ago. and, shoot, you may have been at WP then switched to blogspot. in that case...never mind.

g'day!